Currently planned/scheduled Workshops and sessions organized or sponsored by GGOS include:
- October 25-28, 2010: GGOS/IAU Science Workshop 2010, Shanghai, China; see here ...
- October 11-13, 2010: GEO/IGCP 565/GGOS Workshop on separation of tectonic and hydrological signals in geodetic observations, Reno, NV, USA; see here ....
- GGOS Session at the EGU 2010 Meeting (canceled due to lack of interest).
Past GGOS Workshops are documented through specific pages. See
- December 2009: GGOS Session at AGU Fall meeting.
- December 2009: The Second Unified Analysis Workshop, see here ...
- September 2009: IGCP565/GGOS/GEO Workshop on gravity satellite missions, Graz University of Technology, Austria, see here ...
- September 2009: GGOS Session at IAG Symposium, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- June 2009: Joint DynaQlim/GGOS Science Workshop, June 23-26, 2009, Espoo, Finland. For information, contact the chair of the GGOS Science Panel, Richard Gross or see http://dynaqlim.fgi.fi/files/GGOS_DynaQlim.htm. Read more ...
- April 2009: GGOS session at EGU, Vienna.
- December 2008: First IGCP 565 Workshop "Science of geodetic monitoring of the hydrological cycle", December 11, 2008, San Francisco, Ca, USA, see the Workshop page for more information.
- December 2007: 2007 GGOS Unified Analysis Workshop
- November 2007: GGOS Workshop 2007
- October 2006: GGOS Workshop 2006
In case of problems, mail to email@example.com.